So last September I had to get my hair cut quite short. And since then I have been determined to grow it back to how it was before (and hopefully a bit longer.)
These are the methods I have found effective, if you have any to add, put them in the comments.
1) Diet- this is a super easy one as I have just drunk an extra two glasses of water a day and I think it has helped (and its helped my health generally as well!) Apart from that avocados, nuts, fish and eggs all help your hair.
2) No Shampoo- This sounds disgusting I know but it has made my hair feel so much healthier, however if you have very greasy hair then I wouldn’t recommend this as I have noticed my hair get greasier quicker.
3) Head Massage- This is basically the inversion method. Every now and then (or everyday if your that bothered) tip your head upside down and massage your scalp with the tips of your fingers for 4-5 minutes. For best results use argan / coconut oil or a mixture of honey and milk.
4) Products- There are so many products out there that can make hair grow faster healthier. The ones that have worked (and are affordable) are-
Garnier Ultimate Blends- The sleek perfector oil.
Lee Stafford Conditioner- For Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length
Herbal Essences (Can’t remember the name but the blue packeted range)
So right now I should be finishing my GCSE coursework, but I can’t bring myself to go and drown in cotton samples and painting evaluations yet.
Instead, I thought about a problem that evades my life everyday…clumsiness syndrome. Go ahead, laugh, I have to laugh at myself when I do stupid things to stop myself crying.
I’ll just give you a few examples of how clumsiness evades my life-
(These stories are 100% true)
1) Once I out a tube of black paint in my bag, it burst all on the inside of my bag- my new Cath Kidston bag. And obviously my next lesson was the one I sit next to the ‘joker’ of the class. Inevitably, he nearly pissed himself from laughter and told the whole class.
2) Same guy. Different lesson. I the middle of the conversation, I choked… on nothing. I just randomly couldn’t breathe ( I don’t think it was a panic attack though) so obviously I was coughing, going bright red from embarrassment, and he said, ”attractive” (sarcastically) so when I finally stopped coughing I was bright red… now he think I fancy him!
3) In PE (the place where unfit people like me die) we were playing stuck in the mud (I think some people call it tag?) and I was chasing after someone and slipped into loads of disgusting mud and I looked like I had shite all over my hand and kit.
Those stories may not seem like much but remember there added events to my daily ‘trip over anything’ or ‘stub my foot’ or ‘say something really idiotic in front of a teacher which will lower my grade.’
If you have got any embarrassing moments please share, and for all the clumsy people reading this : don’t worry one day they will build entire buildings out of foam and make everything clumsy person friendly ( that’s what I’m hoping for anyway!!)