Thank you http://beckysdays.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the one lovely blog nomination, love her blog!
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
5. You must display the award logo and
follow the blogger who nominated you.
So here are my seven facts
1) I am a shopaholic, however I don’t just like buying things, I can’t throw away the things I have bought until they’re completely ruined, or way too tight, I still have a top I had when I was 9, I’m 15 now.
2) On the inside I am a 6 year old- I don’t mean I’m dumb, because I’m not, well I’m not very clever either, but anyway, I love all things Disney, Hello Kitty and I still love One Direction (don’t judge.)
3) My favourite show ever is Friends- yes, I don’t think I was even born until series 7 came out, but I will sit for hours watching Friends and never get bored. Trying to convince my parents to buy me it for Christmas but no luck yet.
4) I am three eighths English, half Italian and one eighth Irish- so my family is big and very confusing.
5) I have dreams about meeting my favourite YouTubers, a lot- specifically, AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, Pointlessblog, Zoella, SprinkleofGlitter, Gabby and the SacconeJolys. They’re the celebrities most people past 20 haven’t heard of.
6) Aspiring to be a fashion journalist / news reporter, any tips?
7) This blogging is making me so happy- The Invisible Girl Blogs has only been up and running for three/four weeks and already I am so happy I started it and I will continue to do it forever!
So as I have said, I have not been blogging for long and I basically don’t follow many people so I won’t tag anyone to do this, however if you are reading this and want do this, then go ahead I nominate you! Leave your blog URL in the comments if you do and I’ll go follow you as I would love to read them!!
Remember to Follow!
The Invisible Girl has Spoken.